- Position: SAP ABAP
- Experience: 5 to 6 years
- CTC Range: 14 to 15 LPA
- No of Positions: 1
- Location: Mysuru – Work from Office
- Working Days: Monday to Friday
- Notice Period: Immediate to 60 Days
Skills and Experience:
- Experienced SAP ABAP Consultant with minimum 5-6 years’ experience & should have exposure to at least 1 full life cycle of SAP implementation.
- Should have excellent hands-on experience in OOABAP with good Debugging skills.
- Must have ADT, CDS Views, AMDP, and OData hands-on experience.
- Excellent development experience in RICEF (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, Forms/Adobe forms)
- Having experience/knowledge in S/4 HANA, SAP FIORI, UI5 & BOPF will be an added advantage.
- Solid understanding in SAP SD, MM and PP Modules.
- Play the role of an ABAP Developer with good technical, communication skills.
- Work with teams across organizations and geographies to design, develop & enhance state of the art software applications in ECC/S/4HANA cloud and on premise.
- Be able to work on complex functional requirements.
- Author and review design and technical documentation.
- Perform development tasks in a self-reliant way, in-time and in-quality.
- Participate in technological watch activities on SAP new solutions & technologies – S/4HANA and other cloud offerings in your domain.
- Strong educational qualifications (Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (CS/IS/E&C) or MCA).
- 4–6 years of experience as SAP ABAP developer and S/4 HANA ABAP.
- Proven experience in SAP projects and SAP support roles.
- Should be autonomous, Self-confident, customer and users oriented and interest for business and functional topics.
- Ability to understand business processes from a customer perspective.
- Working within a motivated and agile development team (Scrum).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Problem solving and quick learner.
- Travel ready.
Job Category: SAP
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mysore