Designation: Dy. Manager Techno Functional (HRMS).
Grade: Dy. Manager
Experience: 7+ Years
No of Position: 1.
Notice Period: Immediate – 40 days
CTC: 12 LPA- 22 LPA
Location: Cochin – work from office
Working Days: Sunday to Thursday.
Spring framework 2.2+, Struts, Hibernate (ORM), Ext JS or any other Java script frameworks, MSSQL and SQL query language, XML, XSL, Tomcat 6.0+
Optional: BIRT reporting framework, Apache Velocity, Free Marker, Symphony OS Workflow, Microsoft Visio
Activities need to handle:
- Work as Section Head of HRMS team.
- Technical and Functional consultants of HRMS-responsible for Business analysis, core development, implementation, coordination and follow-up activities.
- Analyze, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications in HRMS & Payroll.
- Experienced in, requirements gathering, analysis, development, deployment and support of Be-Spoke solutions or Standard HRM solutions and tools. (Personnel and Payroll management, human resources management, and Workflow management,)
- Ample experience in Change management practices. Ability to automate HR operations & elevate employee experience.
- Experienced in Biometric systems management and integration to HRMS suite.
- Manage the Java based application (HRMS) that includes Source Code, repositories, Schema, Database management, Source Code promotion, enhancement, bug fixes, end-user support, etc.
- Modify code in terms of frontend screens, Business Logic, XML, workflows and BIRT & XSLT Reports. Ability to design and develop new reports and modify existing ones.
- Exposure on MS SQL, MySQL and Postgre SQL and Open source data bases and backend scripts.
- Manage outbound and inbound integrations between Oracle, HRMS and Third Party Applications.
- Provide Technical and User support for the HRMS & PAYROLL systems.
- Maintain Technical & User Documentation for the HRMS and Payroll systems.
- Impart job related training to subordinates and handhold them when required.
Apply for Job