Position: Senior Software Developer (JAVA)
No of Positions: 8
Experience: 4 to 5 Years
CTC Range: Up to 15 LPA
Notice Period: Immediate
Location: Bangalore (Hybrid Model – Tuesday and Wednesday from Office)
Job Purpose Analyse, design, develop, and maintain IT applications,
including documentation and post-implementation customer
Job Responsibilities &
• Analyse, design, program, test, document and
maintain IT systems or applications
• Provide maintenance support to customers (internal
and/or external) by investigating and rectifying reported
• Analyse requests for enhancements/changes and write
• Update system documentation.
• Perform and manage stages of the SDLC and
participate in the systems review with Project Lead/Manager.
• Understand the interdependencies of the services
(application, system, and database) and be able to pin-point
problem areas accurately to improve overall efficiency.
• Design and document system design, and architecture
and propose appropriate technologies and tools required to
implement systems; and ensure users sign off on design
• Use development tools to develop applications for
better productivity security and quality programming. Scan and
fix the source code for security and quality requirements.
• Develop test cases, conduct SIT, load test, and tune
the performance of systems to meet SLA.
• Deploy systems to production and provide post-
• Provide technical guidance to junior colleagues in
• Keep abreast of technological advancement, emerging
standards, and new software or hardware solutions that may
affect system builds or enhancements decisions.
• Any other duties as and when assigned.
Minimum Qualification: BE in Computer Science, IT or related fields
Experience required: • Possess 5 to 7 years of experience in developing Java
EE web applications and Java UI frameworks.
• 5-7 years of experience in systems analysis, design,
and programming with knowledge of one or more of the
o Java, Java EE
o Spring, Spring MVC, Core Spring, Spring Security, EJB,
Hibernate, JPA, JSF, JSP, HTML5
o Apache Tomcat, Apache Tomcat, JBoss Application
o Oracle Database, SQL, PL/SQL, MS SQL, MySQL
• Knowledge in automated testing and automated
deployment and SFTP is preferred.
• Knowledge in system development for payment,
collection, billing & accounting domain is preferred.
Must have :
Core Java (Version 8)
Good to have.
Spring Boot, Microservices, PostgreSQL
Apply for job