Program Advisor – Job Description
- Position: Program Advisor
- REPORTS TO: Program Advisors’ Team Leader
- WORKING DAYS: Mon – Sat
- SHIFT: Rotational Shift
- LOCATION: Mysore, Near Ramaswamy Circle
The Program Advisor will act as the students’ support system throughout their studies by serving as the individual point of contact for all UoPeople-related issues. The Program Advisors will help answer any questions the student may have, offer academic advice, discuss course selection, and offer encouragement throughout the student’s studies. The Program Advisor will help to minimize student’s challenges, and guide them throughout their academic studies.
- Utilizes the University Catalog, Student Handbook, as well as all university policies and procedures to perform tasks.
- Provides guidance, support, and addresses inquiries from students via email.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Basic computer skills
- Fluent English – write, speak and read
- Written communication
- Peer relationships
- Problem solving
- Time management
- Drive for results
- Action Oriented
Apply for job